Your potential clients and consumers, their families and their carers will be at this Expo, and they are looking to purchase products and services from you now.
The Melbourne Seniors 'Just Live' Expo will link seniors with hundreds of product and service providers, retirement options as well as travel, leisure, lifestyle & technology options.
- direct access to senior consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best products and services in the region
- an opportunity to connect and network with providers, government bodies and allied health professionals in the region
- the chance to showcase, demonstrate your products, service, brand and amazing staff
- access to a virtual audience through the Virtual Expo App - complete with one-on-one video and messenger chat*. For a full list of inclusions visit www.virtualseniorsexpo.com.au/exhibit
- a public relations campaign with local media & our Expo ambassador to lift the profile of the event
- the expo website, which will also be widely promoted on social media, branded collateral, emails & affiliated networks
- print, email and digital resources to assist you in promoting the event & your booth to your clients, networks and audiences
- large banners & billboards on major roads and at key venues across the region
- TV advertising campaign *based on availability
- local radio ads prior to the event in conjunction with PR interviews
- local newspaper and magazine publications with proposed PR editorials
- blogging and online affiliated advertising
- a strong social media presence, advertising and engagement promoting the event
- a complete 3 walled melamine 3 x 2m exhibitor booth
- 2 x spot lights and fascia with your organisation's name (logo can be added at additional cost)
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth and 2 chairs (upgrades available)
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (upgrades available)
- a detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
Inclusion in Virtual Expo App
If you are a business that needs a little extra room to display your products then the Product Space is ideal for you.
- 4 x 4m space with a back wall only and fascia attached to the back wall
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth
- 2 chairs
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (Upgrades available)
- detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
- upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
- Inclusion in Virtual Expo App
Small Business Booth / Community Table
If you are small business, organisation, charity, club, school or sole trader who services the local area with senior services, products, support or advocacy, you may be eligible for a discounted Small Business Booth (3 x 1m) or Community Table (2 x 1m). Conditions apply* and Small Business Booths and Community Tables are limited - Apply now by requesting either a Small Business Booth or Community Table through the store.
*Please note: all applications will be assessed against the criteria identified in our terms and conditions. We suggest you read the terms and conditions before applying to ensure you meet the criteria.
*Some features are limited in Virtual Expo App for Small Business Booths / Community Tables. One-one one chat function is not available for Small Business Booths / Community tables
ACNC Registered Organisations
EARLY BIRD RATE
||$1,650 + GST||$2,050 + GST|
|DOUBLE (6mx2m)||$3,300 + GST||$4,100 + GST|
EARLY BIRD RATE
||$2,250 + GST||$2,650 + GST|
|DOUBLE (6mx2m)||$4,500 + GST||$5,300 + GST|
*Pricing is for both days of the expo and booths must be occupied full-time on each day by the organisation.
Other Exhibition Options
|Product Space (4mx4m)
||$6,000 + GST|
|Small Business Booth*||$1,500 + GST|
||$990 + GST|
Please contact us to discuss custom sizes or vehicle displays - call 02 9025 9394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Show Bag Inserts
|Per insert (availability limited)
||$300 + GST
||$400 + GST|
*Show Bag Inserts - including a flyer, brochure or small booklet of your choice inside the Official Expo Show Bag. A maximum of 1500 copies of the insert will be required by the provider to the packing house by the due date and a digital copy submitted to the organisers for approval, prior to sending. The maximum size for the artwork is A4/8pp. If your artwork & copies are not received by the allocated due date they will not be included in the Show Bags.
Click here to view their catalogue. You can contact ExpoNet directly to book all upgrades outside your standard package - 02 9645 7000. (NOTE: Please only contact ExpoNet once you have paid for your booth and have a confirmed booth number.)